Monday, May 23, 2011

new blogggy~*~*~*~

HEY Y'ALL.
listen, this is brand new.
you're certainly thinking "lizzie WHY are you making a new blog this is sooOOo lame ugha0u435i2k" or "fuck yes i love you and love reading about your life and also looking at pictures"
so,

REASONS 4 STARTING A NEW BLOG:

1. i made a tumblr when my 365 proj was over, but my old obsolete blog STILL gets more hits than my tumblr which is distressing. (equating fame with success, it's the american way)

2. i think when I was blogging on the regular, I had found a successful way of exploiting my introverted personality (manners and morals in tact~) so I just figured I’d continue to take advantage of it.

3. my life is kind of exciting right now, nbd. I’m living by myself in a huge city and the experience needs to be documented.

i've missed u, bbs
follow me again
JOIN US~

No comments:

Post a Comment