Sunday, June 19, 2011

LIKE

listen i was just eating dinner in silverlake and i sat by this guy who is a paparazzoo~* and just got paid $1000 for a picture of zac efron nbd. ~*~eavesdropping
also this other guy sat at the same table as me because i guess there were no other seats but it was awkward so i just drew in my notebook in between self-consciously taking bites.

now i'm at intelligentsia which is the raddest hippest place around.

if you guys were wondering how my june goals are going,
i've drawn every single thing i've purchased
written down every dream i can remember
and exercised like, twice.
(cue meatloaf...)

NOW
here are some photos and photos of photos:
[[fashion blog]]
every time i talk to my parents they are like IT'S 100 DEGREES OMG ALL WE DO IS GO SWIMMING ALL DAY. i'm wearing tights and a long-sleeved dress and i'm actually quite chilly, this is the truth.

just a sliced thumb/a foto-friday endeavor

sUmMeR iN LA~ mix cds for my shreveport friends^^

koala snaxxx
......
got my film developed and then photographed some of the prints just because i don't have access to a scanner or anything ummm
this is just me and my nephew colin hangin' out like palz. i mailed him these pictures so he doesn't 4get me~ can't believe i spent $20 on shitty party city over the hill disposable camera prints

from the manchy orchy show... most of the pictures look just like this :o(
it's tim's fault for making us get there on time instead of hours early that we had to stand NOT in the front


from the steel train show~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


dun dun dun.......
omggggggg dying
i look like am such a creep y'all
I SWEAR I'M NOT USUALLY THIS CREEPY

i hope all y'all are having lovely evenings. cya

No comments:

Post a Comment