Wednesday, June 1, 2011

thangzzz

it's so awesome to live in a city where there's always a zillion things to do (tonz of shows, shopping, restaurants, partiez, the tim burton exhibit at lacma, etc), but equally awesome is just hanging out in my apartment by myself, where i can do whatever i want at any hour of the day.
i have access to a dvr which is great because i can record trashy reality shows or cry myself to sleep after watching the hbo documentary how to die in oregon (rly happened~).
other things to do~*~*~
  • read lots of culturally relevant books
  • become a master crossword-solver
  • take baths (oh jeeez it's so nice to have a bathtub that isn't filled with dinosaur and car toys (living with parents 4ever ffffff)
  • PAINT/create other masterpieces
  • memorize all the answers to the trivial pursuit 90s edition questions. jk y'all i'm already undefeated at that without cheating.
  • knit headbands
  • basically ANYTHING I WANT
i do wish i had my pets with me :o( particularly my feline friends osiris and esther (cuddle budzz) and my poodle garp (a walking partner and for entertainment purposes). i miss my rabbit of course but he's not spectacular company.
and duh it gets lonely here sometimes.. i've been here alone for 3 weeks and one day. i miss my bff/1truluv and also my parents and my friends, but i've never been one to necessarily consider loneliness as something negative. it can be peaceful.

also i spend a considerable amount of time at coffee bean, due to the unfornunate little-to-no internet connection at my apartment. that might be a good thing actually. you'll notice that mindlessly clicking through tumblr isn't on that list up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment